These are stories of individuals who have established unique pathways between Australia and India. What they’ve learnt from this process provide hard-won knowledge of how creative partnerships might be formed between such different cultures.
- Marian Hosking–India With A Silver Lining
- Carole Douglas builds partnerships for a less lonely planet
- Better World Arts: Friendship calls, from Kaltjiti to Kashmir
- Sandra Bowkett–the Company of Potters
- Sara Thorn in India – how to follow your dream into the real world